coming soon......



So, last minute of course, I submitted a few pieces to the Richmond Illustrator's Club Juried Show. This is the piece they chose (at least I think it is... I titled my work as I submitted it, and then promptly forgot, but this sounds about right). Stoked! I'm a lazy exhibitor. Need to work on that.
Anyway, the show opens June 3rd from 7-10pm at Ghostprint Gallery in Richmond, VA, and runs until June 25th. The preview opening is Thursday, June 2nd from 6-8pm. I hope to see everyone, ever, there.

Oh yeah, I have another piece in a show right now actually. But it's in the Dominion Gallery of the Visual Arts Center, so it feels less like recognition of talent and more like half-ass cheating. It's a screen print I made in a screen printing (go figure) class last fall. No image of the work to smear here, never scanned that one in. But here's the poster I made for the show!


The opening is this Friday, May 6th from 6-9 PM. Will be up until the end of the month. I work until 7pm so I'll be here just about that long. Enough time to soak up whatever validation I can muster from the masses. They'll be doing a drawing for a gift certificate for a printmaking workshop. Cash bar. Woop!

One thoughts on “coming soon......

  1. Congrats! Great piece, it deserved to get in!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your feedback!