Transmission #2


This is for an upcoming group show at Capital One, featuring works by the studio mates of MISC. It will be up for the months of August and September.  

I'm interested in making more work in this vein for my show at Chop Suey this October - so you'll see more soon! Delving back into my sci-fi, desert, conspiracy theory, radiolab, Close Encounters type fascinations. I'll probably do some more portraits, as well. Because I love pretty faces.

Also, MISC will be holding its second annual Open House on Friday, September 21.  
Sounds like I should be pretty busy right now, eh?


3 thoughts on “Transmission #2

  1. Yesssss oh man I can't wait for both of these shows!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robert Heinlein..... "The Moon is a Harsh Mistress." Your pic took me to his book. The other was Orson Welles radio show some decades ago,The Mars Invasion. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! I like the texture in the blue.

    Can't wait for your show! :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your feedback!